Despite the lockdown and an evening clock here in the Netherlands, my January has been pretty OK and much better than my December.
Why? Let’s see:
– Getting my Vitamin D with regular muddy hikes in good company
– New music and an album coming soon from Ben Howard
-‘Conan O’brien needs a friend’ makes me laugh so much every week.
– I did 2 (very) cold water dives in the river and felt SO good afterwards
– A lovely sunny trip to the island of Brrrrr with Andrei
– A lot of chilling at home, cooking, reading, dancing, Netflix, etc with zero FOMO
How was your start of 2021? 💚
PS. If you want to stay up to date on any news about my work or any special offers, you can subscribe to my newsletter here. As a thank you, you will receive a 10% discount voucher for your next Etsy order.
Another weekend stuck at home. I updated this one again with only things that are actually my quarantine favorites. Like playing online Scrabble, eating home made brownies for breakfast (sometimes!), too much pizza, plant babies everywhere and, of course, rosé wine. I hope you’re having a good weekend and staying safe! 💚
If you want to stay up to date on all the latest news about my work or any special offers, please subscribe to my newsletter.
Anyone else binge watching Friends? Just some positive vibes from my workspace. Stay positive. Stay safe. Stay home. 💚🏠
PS. If you want to stay up to date on all the latest news about my work or any special offers, please subscribe to my newsletter.