Despite the lockdown and an evening clock here in the Netherlands, my January has been pretty OK and much better than my December.
Why? Let’s see:
– Getting my Vitamin D with regular muddy hikes in good company
– New music and an album coming soon from Ben Howard
-‘Conan O’brien needs a friend’ makes me laugh so much every week.
– I did 2 (very) cold water dives in the river and felt SO good afterwards
– A lovely sunny trip to the island of Brrrrr with Andrei
– A lot of chilling at home, cooking, reading, dancing, Netflix, etc with zero FOMO
How was your start of 2021? 💚
PS. If you want to stay up to date on any news about my work or any special offers, you can subscribe to my newsletter here. As a thank you, you will receive a 10% discount voucher for your next Etsy order.
Today is World Hello Day and I though this would be a good day for me to say hello, and tell you a little bit about myself for those of you who are new here. In the form of an illustration, of course 😉
PS. The book you see is The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho, one of my all time favourites.
Thanks to everyone who follows me here! I noticed quite a lot of new follower as well, thank you so much for that! Here is a little bit about me, in a drawing of course. An updated version of an earlier #meetthemaker illustration that I did. Hope you like it!
PS. I still have 20% discount on everything in my Etsy shop. Sale ends tomorrow.
PS2. The book you see is The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho, one of my all time favourites.